My life in Ipswich - incorporating One Step at a Time, my account of how I am slowly changing my life

Tuesday 13 April 2010

Charlie and Elvis new folksy shop

My son and his partner have been creating unique, handmade jewellery with a vintage twist for some while now. They now attend quite a few of the vintage fairs in the north - Leeds, Sheffield, Manhester etc.,They create individual pieces inspired by their favourite things - fairytales, tea parties, nature, the seaside and much more!... You can also find them on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/charlieandelvis

Their shop an be found here

Here are some examples of some of their latest pieces:

2 comments:

  1. oo love the little alice in wonderland necklace..
    charl
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope everything goes well with the new venture, everything looks charming.

    I quickly wanted to pop on and say hello and thank you for your very special comment on my post, it meant alot to me, and thank you for leaving me lovely, your caring words XX

    ReplyDelete