My life in Ipswich - incorporating One Step at a Time, my account of how I am slowly changing my life

Sunday 2 May 2010

Rain, rain go away,come again another day.......

Here I am sitting in the caravan with the rain still beating down outside. Not my original plan at all. The plan was, that the sun would shine, the streets of Rochester would fill with people watching the morris dancers and the music would be blaring from the outside stagesAnd bynow I would be eating a tasty creamy ice cream. So much for plans......

5 comments:

  1. Just to let you know, its been raining all day here in Suffolk so you might as well be wet in Rochester!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was raining in norfolk on and off. Luckily it wasn't too wet for the race for life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its Bank Holiday in England - nuff said. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. We've been in all day too. Bet Tuesday will be good when it's back to the routine!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tis true bank hol weather.....so smile a big smile and have fun regardless!

    ReplyDelete