My life in Ipswich - incorporating One Step at a Time, my account of how I am slowly changing my life

Monday 15 March 2010

Is spring here at last?


Yesterday we were able to get out into the garden and do some clearing of leaves and chop down the large bush that had 'fallen' during the snow. It was so peaceful out there and made me realise why I love spring and summer so much.
Then today when I left for work at 7.30 am, it seemed so warm compared to last week. With the days getting longer, so that I am not always leaving work in the dark ....what more could I ask for?

2 comments:

  1. It certainly is refreshing to be able to get out into the garden. The winter has been a long one! I do love the daffs!
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its lovely isnt it to be able to see the sunshine in a moring before you get to work! I have to leave the house at 5.45am and I dont finish work until 8pm so at the moment I never see daylight...how miserable! Roll on Summer.
    x

    ReplyDelete