My life in Ipswich - incorporating One Step at a Time, my account of how I am slowly changing my life

Friday 19 March 2010

Am I interesting??!!



Pretty Vintage has awarded this award to anyone who reads her blog and leaves a comment. So here it is now and the rule is that I have to list 7 interesting facts or things about me and then pass it on to 7 other bloggers..

Oh dear that is a difficult thing to do. Have I got anything interesting to post?.....I'll let you be the judge of that.

1. In my much younger days I was involved with a street theatre group in Norwich called 'No Name'. We performed in the city centre and at various events including the old Albion Fair at Barsham and at Bungay

2. I'm the eldest of 5 and so was the bossy older sister!!!!!!

3. My first job after training to be a teacher was at an Adventure Playground in Harlesden in North West London and I swore at that time, I would never enter a school again.

4. I home schooled my eldest son for a year when he was five. We joined up with other families in an organisation called Education Otherwise and I appeared in a documentary on home education that Anglia television made.

5. I have been married 3 times but all my children have the same father - the second husband.

6. I was a rebellious teenager and refused to wear white for my confirmation. Fortunately the vicar knew how to handle me and said that it didn't matter what I wore as long as I was there - so much for my rebellion!

7. Again as a teenager, I refused to wear shoes in the summer and walked everywhere bare foot - including the two miles to the nearest town!


so there you are, thats me!

How about you?

I'm going to copy Pretty Vintage and award it to everyone who reads my blog. So if you read this, leave a comment and then put the award on your blog. I look forward to reading all about you.

1 comment:

  1. Hehe - you & I are quite similar - am also the bossy eldest & did the no shoes thing (much to my Mum's disgust!!).

    ReplyDelete