My life in Ipswich - incorporating One Step at a Time, my account of how I am slowly changing my life

Friday 2 September 2011

Samuel's now seven


Seven years ago a little boy was born. Today he is a lively energetic seven year old who loves to paint and do 'sticking'.

This is Samuel and his older brother, at my house enjoying being creative.


For his birthday he asked his nannie [me] to create an art and craft box for him. I had great fun putting it together and yesterday he was delighted with the contents. Older brother, Charlie was also so impressed he has asked for a similar box for his birthday in October.


Happy Birthday Samuel





1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to Samuel :) What a great idea for a birthday pressie.

    Hope you are enjoying your new freedom :)

    ReplyDelete