My life in Ipswich - incorporating One Step at a Time, my account of how I am slowly changing my life

Thursday 1 September 2011

First Official day of retirement



Today I feel great - it's the first official day of my retirement. I have so many plans and ideas for what I want to do- think I am going to be busier than ever!

I know I have been very lax lately with this blog so that is the first thing that will change.

So here is the first post of the new era in my life. And a new life it will be......... a recent diagnosis of diabetes will certainly see to that. The diagnosis has certainly knock me for six but I am determined to make the best of it. So far I have lost over a stone but have many more to go. My exercise for the moment will be getting this house and garden sorted and decluttered.

So here's to my new life......



3 comments:

  1. well done on the weight loss! and all good wishes for a happy retirement, you'll wonder how you ever had time to go to work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Viv!
    Wishing you a happy retirement and lots of new adventures!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Retirement!
    congrats on the weight loss too!

    Sandie xx

    ReplyDelete