My life in Ipswich - incorporating One Step at a Time, my account of how I am slowly changing my life

Sunday 27 March 2011

A busy weekend


This weekend I have finally managed to get washing on the line. I love the smell of washing that has been dried on the line but with leaving for work so early in the morning, I can never quite get it out before I leave.
Yesterday before taking the caravan to get some work done on it, I, feeling quite virtuous pegged out some washing on the line. However by the time we returned, after seeing Sian, Ian and baby Ella, and doing the shopping, the skies had opened and it was pouring.
So this morning, when I came to peg out a second lot, I found that the first lot still hadn't dried so now there are two loads drying on the line.
Have to keep reminding myelf that it won't get dark til later tonight so there is plenty of time to do things - think the lawn mower is calling.................

1 comment:

  1. You had rain? Bad luck - the coastal bit stayed dry and so did Cambridge.

    Bet you can't wait till July - just think of how much sewing/Ella time you'll have :)

    ReplyDelete