My life in Ipswich - incorporating One Step at a Time, my account of how I am slowly changing my life

Friday 16 March 2012

New venture - new blog

Lots of exciting things have been happening. I have decided to concentrate on my sewing and craft activities and forget about my past teaching life. To that end I have began advertising myself on facebook and have created a new blog - Baytree Creations.
Already I have got a few orders and the opportunity to display my work in a retail shop. It's all early days and I have loads to do but its so exciting

2 comments:

  1. oooh fabulous - I am looking for someone to make me a bag for childminding, and for it to say childminder on it - woudl you be abel to help xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how lovely - I can't wait until I can do the same. Can you give me an idea of quilt prices?

    ReplyDelete