My life in Ipswich - incorporating One Step at a Time, my account of how I am slowly changing my life

Monday 17 October 2011

A busy weekend.....


Busy weekend for us with the collecting of a tea trolley, grandson's birthday treat and the model railway exhibition at Peterborough.....so tasks today but that includes shopping and a search in the charity shops for some bowls for the 70s inspired dinner party I am giving on Saturday. It seems like years since I have done a dinner party that wasn't family so I am a little anxious that it all goes okay.

Eating out this weekend has caused a blip on the diet front so have just had mushroom omelette for breakfast as I must get back on track. Now its a shower and to bag up clothes etc to take to charity shop whilst I'm there.

2 comments:

  1. Hope your dinner party went ok? Did you find some appropriate bowls?
    Hope all is well with you? Teaching, for me, is manic right now!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hedgehog looks to cute to eat!

    ReplyDelete