My life in Ipswich - incorporating One Step at a Time, my account of how I am slowly changing my life

Saturday 25 June 2011

Decluttering


My house has become an absolute mess - there are things everywhere so I have started to declutter. The trouble is that it is such a slow process and I'm not sure what to do with it all.
Lots of my books especially teaching related are going onto Amazon - but even that is playing up to day. Somehow I think the whole process is likely to take the whole summer if I continue at this rate of progress.....HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Know exactly how you feel Viv ..... it's like going round in circles isn't it. My trouble is that I make a space then fill it up with something else! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck, I have a hit list of rooms to do I keep looking at it but just cant get the motivation xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know the feeling! DH & I are hoarders & I don't suppose our home will ever be clutterfree I just try to keep the 'public' areas clear. IYSWIM

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been doign this very slowly, you could possible do a few car boot sales and make some extra pennies to kit out your summer house

    ReplyDelete