My life in Ipswich - incorporating One Step at a Time, my account of how I am slowly changing my life

Monday 3 January 2011

Waiting Patiently .........NOT


Sian is due a week today and I was so hoping that her baby would be born during the Christmas holidays. Mine were all early [approx 2 weeks early] and I was born 3 weeks early - so why is Sian still holding onto hers.

All joking aside I am really looking forward to her birth but am thinking she will be at least 10 years old before I finish the baby cardigan I am knitting. Must try and get it done but am really worried about the front border as I have never done that before. May be asking for someone's advice soon

1 comment:

  1. I am not holding onto her on purpose!!! She just seems to have made herself a little too comfortable in there - shame she is making it uncomfortable for me!

    ReplyDelete