My life in Ipswich - incorporating One Step at a Time, my account of how I am slowly changing my life

Tuesday 12 April 2011

Second Day of the School Holidays

A very mixed day with bits of the dreaded housework being done - not too much mind you as I had a book to read. I got 'High Wages' by Dorothy Whipple from the library the other day but not had a chance to start it.

It's really good and I'm certainly enjoying having time to read it. Just wish the copy I borrowed had this original cover.
I also did a little bit in the garden - clearing weeds from the patio. Getting the garden sorted is going to be quite a long job as we have really neglected it for quite a while. Still come the end of July I will have loads of time - a bit late for this year but I can get a head start for next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment